SBI Credit Card | To get an SBI credit card, the applicant must have his own business or job. At the same time, if you talk about the monthly earnings required to get a credit card, then it should be at least 15 thousand rupees or more. SBI Elite is one of the best premium […]
SBI Credit Card | To get an SBI credit card, the applicant must have his own business or job. At the same time, if you talk about the monthly earnings required to get a credit card, then it should be at least 15 thousand rupees or more. SBI Elite is one of the best premium credit cards. These cards offer many benefits on shopping, travel, movies, rewards, etc.
SBI Card and National Payments Corporation of India have announced the linking of SBI credit cards with UPI on the RuPay platform. From August 10, 2023, SBI cardholders will be able to make UPI transactions with their credit cards issued on the RuPay platform.
With the introduction of this facility, you will now be able to scan the UPI QR code installed at the neighborhood shop and pay with SBI RuPay Credit Card.
However, through RuPay credit card, you can only pay by scanning the merchant UPI QR code or pay the merchant online. You can’t make some payments like P2P.
* Download the UPI third party app from the Play/App Store.
* First verify your mobile number on the UPI app to complete the registration.
* After successful registration, add credit card / credit card. Select the Link Credit Card option.
* Select SBI Credit Card from the list of credit card issuers.
* Now choose your SBI RuPay credit card to link.
* Now enter the last 6 digits and expiry date of the credit card.
* Set your 6-digit UPI PIN.
* First scan merchant UPI QR code on your UPI enabled 3rd party app
* Enter Payment amount
* From the dropdown, select your SBI RuPay credit card linked to UPI
* Now Enter the six-digit UPI PIN to complete transaction
Click Here to Track Application – then follow below steps
1. Click on ‘Track Application’ option.
2. Then enter your Application / Reference number and click on ‘Track’ option.
3. Status of your SBI Credit Card application will be displayed on screen.
Customers will be given several options to close the SBI credit card. Such as the helpline number of the bank, the email ID submitted, IVR, its link on the website, internet banking, mobile app, etc. Credit cards can be discontinued through all of these means.
The bank will have to complete the process within 7 days of the customer requesting to close the credit card. Failure to do so will attract a fine of Rs 500 per day on the bank issuing the card.
The penalty will remain in effect until the credit card closes. However, the customer who has been asked to close his credit card should not have any dues on his account.
Disclaimer | Investments in mutual funds and stock markets are based on risks. Be sure to consult your financial advisor before investing in the stock market. Republicnews24.com will not be responsible for any financial loss.